Port Aransas Kiwanis Foundation is a 501c (3) nonprofit organization.
Tax Payer ID: 45-2956042
Contributions are tax deductable to the fullest extent of the law
The Kiwanis Club of Port Aransas (chartered March 6, 1996) is part of a worldwide service organization of men and women who are working together to make our world, and especially our community, a better place to live with our families.
As members of the local club, Kiwanians have the opportunity to:
1. participate in the life of their community and world
2. develop lifelong friendships
3. learn first-hand about local, national, and international issues
4. improve and use leadership skills
5. make business and professional contacts
Our club works primarily with programs that benefit our youth. There is a great deal of personal satisfaction that comes from becoming a member of the Kiwanis Club of Port Aransas.
* * * * * * * * * *
(Port Aransas South Jetty copywrited story by Dan Parker, Dec 2, 2010)